Zovi.com hires new members in its senior management team Online lifestyle apparel and accessory store Zovi.com has appointed several new members in its senior management team. The new additions were made to bring in fresh ideas and products, improve its operational efficiency and scale growth, the company says. - Anuj Mittal has been appointed as the VP of Womenswear. He has previously worked at Boston Consulting Group, Nestle, Dabur an ... Continue Reading
- [Full-time] Full time Photo Editor at Wordplay Content
- [Full-time] Full time Photographer at Wordplay Content
- [Full-time] GM/ AVP/ VP - Technology at matrimony.com
- [Full-time] GM/ AVP/ VP - Product at matrimony.com
- [Full-time] Product Manager - Online at matrimony.com
- [Full-time] Opening of Content Writer at Sokrati
- [Full-time] Python Developer at InoXapps Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- [Full-time] Community Manager at inoXapps Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- [Full-time] Associate Product Manager at Live Media
To post a job opening click here
- Altuix Innovations acquires M2M startup P-Device...
- Updated: Hike raises $65 million from Tiger Global...
- Price comparison site PriceBag raises $2 million...
- Data analytics company Cyient acquires data...
- E-commerce logistics company Holisol Logistics...
- Online relocation service provider EZMove raises...
- Bubbly getting acquired by Indian mobile VAS...
- Zomato acquires Lunchtime & Obedovat for $3...
- TaxiForSure raises Series C investment from Accel...
- Updated funding digest: PressPlay, Examify, Orios,...
- Lybrate raises $1.23 million investment
- Saavn raises funding from Steadview Capital;...
- doombadger on You can now be arrested for sharing “objectionable” content in Karnataka
- Clayton Bromley on You can now be arrested for sharing “objectionable” content in Karnataka
- Salman R on dot Bharat domain name in Hindi set to be launched on Independence Day; Why wait?
- deba_375531 on Indian Govt launches MyGov portal to crowdsource governance ideas
- Tringgr on Updated: Hike raises $65 million from Tiger Global, BSB
- Shakti Mishra on dot Bharat domain name in Hindi set to be launched on Independence Day; Why wait?
- The New Digital Age (Buy: Amazon Flipkart)
- Predictably Irrational (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart
- Hackers & Painters (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography (Buy:Amazon / Flipkart)
- For the Win (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Indian Media Business (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Information is Beautiful (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Decisive (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Long Tail (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Rework: Change The Way You Work Forever (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
For more books, click here
- Copyright in Photographs vis-a-vis Social...
- Questioning The Basis For Broadcast Regulation In...
- Why Cash is still King in India
- The ROI Of A YouTube Video In India –...
- When To Choose Free As A Business Model
- The Pseudo Science Of App Pricing
- App Discovery: Is There A Method To The Madness?
- TRAI Regulations For VAS Billing Should Apply To...
- Why Mobile First Is Not The Right Strategy
- Analysis: The Super Cassettes Vs MySpace Case
- Analyzing The Latest List Of Blocked Sites ...
- Opportunities In Online Video – Part I
- Facebook To Provide Retargeting Solutions Via...
- India E-Commerce: The Depths Of Winter
More Industry Views
- Saurabh Bhatia is new Vdopia CEO, Srikanth Kakani appointed CTO
- Sedition charges filed against college student following alleged offensive Facebook post
- Pitney Bowes India Accelerator’s first batch: RetailNav, Audianz, Heuristics & others
- Flipkart ties-up with Textiles Ministry to offer handloom products
- Moneycontrol CEO Joyson Thomas & IBNLive and CricketNext Head Arunava Sinha quit
- Facebook looks to reduce clickbait links by tracking how users behave after clicking them
- Ozone Media partners with advertising technology company AppNexus
- MTS India data card base up 8.5% QoQ to 1.4 million in Q2 2014
- English daily DNA abruptly shuts its Bangalore & Pune editions
- MTV India launches a fitness and healthy living web series called Get Fit