Direct-to-home (DTH) service provider Videocon d2h has re-filed (pdf) its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for an initial public offering (IPO). The starting price or the number of shares being offered is yet to be disclosed, howev ... Continue Reading
- [Full-time] Senior Mobile Engineer iOS/Android for changing education at PaGaLGuY
- [Full-time] Android/iOS Developer at BeautyGlimpse.com
- [Full-time] Content Editors for Beauty & Health Startup at Calypso Digital Media
- [Full-time] Online Media Executive at Iffort
- [Full-time] Creative Writer - Radio style content at Sugar Mediaz Private Limited
- [Full-time] Social Media Executive at Iffort
- [Full-time] Quality Assurance Engineer at DocSuggest
- [Full-time] Front End Engineers at DocSuggest
- [Full-time] Software Engineer - PHP at DocSuggest
To post a job opening click here
- Will PayPal spinning off as an Independent public...
- DocSuggest rebrands as online wellness booking...
- CarDekho acquires Ibibo’s automobile site...
- Cleartrip investor Concur acquired by SAP for $8.3...
- Altruist acquires Big Data analytics solutions...
- Funding roundup: FirstRide, Nanobi, Cubito and...
- Reliance Jio secures $750M from Korea Exim Bank to...
- CommonFloor raises $30 million in its fifth round...
- Wingify buys website design consultancy...
- Zomato acquires restaurant guide Gastronauci to...
- Micromax buys IPTL Tennis Franchise Indian Aces
- Real Teen Patti raises funds from Matrix Partners...
- Matt Solis on Amazon.in launches Tamil books collection; No ebooks on Kindle?
- Starc on IRCTC to reportedly offer cash-on-delivery for railway ticket bookings
- united70sam on Corrected: Fox Star Studios gets John Doe order for movie Bang Bang; 72 sites to be blocked
- Rohit Awasthi on Corrected: Fox Star Studios gets John Doe order for movie Bang Bang; 72 sites to be blocked
- Jose Felix on Corrected: Fox Star Studios gets John Doe order for movie Bang Bang; 72 sites to be blocked
- Shivendra Saxsena on MyDala launches grocery vertical; To offer coupons for grocery items from local stores
- The New Digital Age (Buy: Amazon Flipkart)
- Predictably Irrational (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart
- Hackers & Painters (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography (Buy:Amazon / Flipkart)
- For the Win (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Indian Media Business (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Information is Beautiful (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Decisive (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- The Long Tail (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Rework: Change The Way You Work Forever (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
- Wired: a Romance (Buy: Amazon / Flipkart)
For more books, click here
- Copyright in Photographs vis-a-vis Social...
- Questioning The Basis For Broadcast Regulation In...
- Why Cash is still King in India
- The ROI Of A YouTube Video In India –...
- When To Choose Free As A Business Model
- The Pseudo Science Of App Pricing
- App Discovery: Is There A Method To The Madness?
- TRAI Regulations For VAS Billing Should Apply To...
- Why Mobile First Is Not The Right Strategy
- Analysis: The Super Cassettes Vs MySpace Case
- Analyzing The Latest List Of Blocked Sites ...
- Opportunities In Online Video – Part I
- Facebook To Provide Retargeting Solutions Via...
- India E-Commerce: The Depths Of Winter
More Industry Views
- The Wall Street Journal ends its content sharing tie-up with HT Media’s Mint
- E-commerce tie-ups: Flipkart-PC Jewellers, Jabong & HomeShop18
- 44% of Opera Mini users in India are on Android; Shopping portals surge in usage
- DocSuggest rebrands as online wellness booking service Ziffi; Raises Rs 15 Cr investment
- IT & Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on 66A, Media Regulator, Social Media
- NDTV partners InMobi to introduce native ads on its mobile app
- CarDekho acquires Ibibo’s automobile site Gaadi.com
- Gujarat Government flips the Mobile Internet “Kill Switch” in Vadodara
- OnMobile signs 3 year exclusive CRBT deal with Tata Teleservices
- Mirriad, Universal Music tie-up to enable retroactive product placements in music videos